- Serves as a stress reducer and offers anxiety relief.
- Assists in falling asleep faster and sleeping longer.
- Offers fewer side effects the next day.
- Promotes feeling of calmness.
- Helps relax the nervous system.
Is Vitabase Valerian Root (125 mg) Right for You?
Valerian, also commonly called garden heliotrope, is found throughout Europe, Asia, and North America. For centuries it has been prized for its soothing qualities. Gaining popularity in the 17th century, valerian was commonly used to help relieve insomnia, stress-related anxiety, and nervous restlessness. Research has confirmed that these applications are more than just superstition. In 2003, scientists discovered that the sedative and sleep-enhancing properties of valerian were related to two flavonoids, 6-methylapigenin and hesperidin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.