- Provides the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain, or herb
- Offers a great whole-food alternative to isolated vitamins and minerals
- Contains vegetable protein, beta-carotene, vitamin B12, iron, trace minerals, and GLA
- Also contains all essential amino acids
- Provides tablets, each of which contains 500 mg of spirulina
Is Vitabase Spirulina (500 mg) Right for You?
Spirulina is one of the richest food sources known to man. It is 65 percent protein by composition and contains the B vitamins, beta-carotene, gamma linoleic acid (GLA), iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc, and bioflavonoids. Spirulina is considered a complete protein since it contains all the essential amino acids. Spirulina is actually a blue-green algae commonly found in ponds and lakes. It has been a valuable food source for Mexicans, Asians, and Africans for thousands of years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.