- Provides rich source of essential fatty acids.
- Important for cardiovascular health.
- Supports proper brain function.
- Keeps food moving through the body efficiently.
- Offers 1,200 mg convenient capsules.
Is Vitabase Lecithin (1200 mg) Right for You?
Discovered in 1850, lecithin is a naturally occurring fatty substance found in foods like soybeans, whole grains, and egg yolks. In the body, lecithin, a type of lipid needed in every living cell, is broken down into choline, phosphate, glycerol, and fatty acids. Choline levels may be low in many individuals, particularly as the American diet includes fewer dairy products, meats, and eggs. Researchers believe choline is the key element in lecithin that helps the body. Choline is essential for cardiovascular health, brain function, and cellular membrane composition and repair.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.