- Standardized extract provides a minimum of 4.5 percent withanolides
- Known as the "Indian ginseng"
- Has been shown by many health studies to be quite beneficial
- Supports improved energy levels and sexual vitality
- Standardized formulation to ensure high potency
Is Vitabase Ashwagandha (450 mg) Right for You?
Ashwagandha is an exotic Indian herb. Although this herb has a long history of medicinal use in India, it is not so well known in western cultures. It is often referred to as "Indian ginseng." The chief active nutrients of Ashwagandha are called withanolides. Many of the scientific studies have focused on these key components. The quality of a Ashwagandha supplement is dependent on the manufacturer testing of withanolides levels and insuring that the raw ingredients contain a minimum amount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.