- Provides essential nutrients important for heart health
- Supports energy production
- Helps the body utilize stored energy
- Promotes endurance in high-intensity situations
- Is used by the body to deliver long-chain fatty acids to the cells
Is Vitabase Acetyl L-Carnitine (500 mg) Right for You?
L-Carnitine's main function in the body is in its ability to regulate fat metabolism. It helps to transport long-chain fatty acids across membranes to energy-burning parts of cells. It is a major source of energy for the muscles. Studies have also shown that L-Carnitine may provide some benefits for people with heart disease, muscular dystrophy, and chronic fatigue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.