- Magnesium helps move blood and get rid of lactic acid
- Magnesium has proven to play an important role in brain function
- Decreased levels of blood sugar
- By taking magnesium can provide relief from migraines
- Improve athletic performance, and treat sleep troubles
Is Trace Minerals Magnesium Tablets Right for You?
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and participates in over 300 biochemical reactions. It also fuels digestive enzymes to help the body effectively process carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Magnesium also plays a key role in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, bone and tooth formation, and heart and circulatory health. In addition, magnesium is essential in the production of ATP, the energy storage molecule in the body.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.