- Supports immune function and promotes cardiovascular, muscle, and bone health
- No lactose, BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, or sorbic acid
- Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Is Thorne Vitamin D-1,000 Right for You?
Vitamin D plays an important role throughout life, beginning with fetal development.* Unlike many vitamin D supplements, Thorne's contain no lactose or preservatives (BHA, BHT, sodium benzoate, etc). Thorne has been trusted by health-care practitioners, U.S. National Teams, and families around the world for more than 30 years. Thorne Bestsellers are a testament to Thorne's mission to provide high-quality supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and efficacy.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.