- Excellent source of choline for liver support
- Protects liver cells from toxin-induced damage
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol
- Promotes the healthy flow of bile
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
Is Thorne Phosphatidyl Choline Right for You?
Weight management is a complex issue involving environmental and lifestyle factors, including stress, sleep, diet, and exercise. Metabolic factors can be associated with the body's balance of hormones, genes, and the microbiome in the gut. Thorne offers a variety of supplements that address various aspects of a healthy metabolic balance – blood sugar metabolism, lean muscle mass, thermogenesis (fat burning), improved satiety, and a healthy microbial balance. We develop better standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.