- For individuals who need bone support beyond diet
- Extra bone support, such as postmenopausal women
- Nutritional support beyond the basics of calcium, magnesium, and D
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- Contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish
Is Thorne Oscap Right for You?
We don't give much thought to our bones - until we break one. Although we might think of our bones as inert structures - as scaffolding that holds us up, as protection for the body's organs, and the structure that allows us to move about - bones are crucial to many more functions than that. Because our bones are living, dynamic, and constantly changing tissues, maintaining proper bone health is important. Nutritional supplements provide essential support for bone health. The four most important nutrients for supporting bone health are two vitamins and two minerals - vitamins D and K and calcium and magnesium.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.