- Supports cardiovascular and neurocognitive health
- Antioxidant and energy-supporting activity of Coenzyme Q10
- Molecular distillation removes heavy metals and other contaminants
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- Contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Is Thorne Omega-3 With CoQ10 Right for You?
Supplementing with essential fatty acids is an important way to build up a good nutritional foundation. Essential fatty acids are vital for the body's cells to function properly. The only way to obtain omega-3 fatty acids is through diet or supplementation because the body doesn't produce them. Essential fatty acids are important because they support heart health, blood vessel health, brain, muscle, and nerve function, bone and joint health, and mood. Thorne supplements maximize the concentration and absorbability of these essential fatty acids to ensure their efficacy.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.