- Well recognized for its detoxification capability in the liver
- Known for its antioxidant activity
- Supports good respiratory health by optimizing the thickness of mucus
- Increases glutathione, a key antioxidant and detoxification factor
- Does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate
Is Thorne NAC Right for You?
NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) is a potent amino acid that increases glutathione levels (for liver detoxification). In addition to supporting respiratory health, it also has kidney-protective effects. NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) is a potent amino acid that increases glutathione levels (for liver detoxification). In addition to supporting respiratory health, NAC also has kidney-protective effects. n a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.