- A form of vitamin B12 that is more readily used by the body*
- Supports heart health and nerve function*
- Helps maintain normal circadian rhythms to support restful sleep*
- Supports the body's healthy methylation processes*
- Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients
Is Thorne Methylcobalamin Right for You?
The potential for adverse impacts on neurological health (the health of the brain and nerves) is increasing and becoming more prevalent due to increased lifespan, environmental toxicity, and poor diet with subsequent nutrient deficiencies. Mitochondrial sufficiency appears to be at the foundation of brain and nerve health. The mitochondria, the cell’s energy-producing powerhouse, are also a significant source of free radical production, even in healthy individuals. The aging process, poor diet, and environmental toxins can stress the body's built-in antioxidant system, making it less capable of quenching free radicals. Several nutrients can mitigate these activities.* Thorne supplements help maintain neurological health.*
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.