- Curcumin bound to phospholipids for optimal absorption
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in joints, muscles
- Relief from occasional aches, joint stiffness, or muscle soreness
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Is Thorne Meriva 500-SF (Soy Free) Right for You?
This information is provided to help you make an educated choice. Remember to talk with your health-care professional before starting a supplement regimen. Mayo Clinic does not endorse any non-Mayo products or services. Mayo Clinic has authorized Thorne Research to distribute Mayo Clinic health information as part of its commitment to serve as a reliable resource for the public. Curcumin is a yellow-colored substance found in turmeric root.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.