- Well-researched strain of Lactobacillus plantarum
- Studies indicate post-surgery immune support
- Resists destruction by stomach acid & antibiotics
- Controlled, extended-release delivery
- Contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish
Is Thorne FloraPro-LP Probiotic Right for You?
The gut isn't just the stomach. The gut is the entire digestive tract (from the mouth to the rectum) and is a complex mix of organs, microbes, hormones, and enzymes. How this complex mix of organs interacts dictates how well you will absorb the foods you eat. So what happens or doesn't happen in your gut will inevitably impact your daily lifestyle. Because the digestive tract delivers the nutrients we eat to our bodies, there are many steps we can take to make sure we reap the full reward from these nutrients in terms of absorption, especially if someone is prone to gas, bloating, acid reflux, constipation, or other distress after eating.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.