- An amino acid that supports muscles during activity
- Helps maintain and promote muscle endurance and power output
- Maximizes benefits while minimizing potential tingling
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- Contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Is Thorne Beta Alanine-SR with CarnoSyn Right for You?
Thorne offers a choice of nutritional supplements to support an active lifestyle and to achieve goals - no matter what they are. Although there are many different paths to peak performance, what remains constant is meeting basic hydration and electrolyte needs, maintaining the body's normal inflammatory response, and getting enough sleep. Just as fueling activity is important, so is the importance of maximizing recovery from that activity. Implementing an effective recovery strategy involves accounting for the metabolic demands of training, rehydrating, and supporting recovery from injury. Many Thorne products offer healthy supplementation to meet these needs.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.