- Promoted joint comfort in volunteers
- Provide important antioxidant protection for gut health
- Enhancing phagocytosis and macrophage activity for healthy immune function
- Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced
- Free from many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors
Is Pure Encapsulations Cat's Claw Right for You?
Cat's Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa, has been used traditionally in Peru for over 2,000 years. Alkaloids, phenols, sterols, and glycosides comprise some of the naturally-occurring constituents of this herb. The effects of these compounds are far-reaching and include support for joint function, gastric and intestinal health, cellular protection and immune activity. In one trial, cat's claw extract promoted joint comfort in volunteers. This extract may also provide important antioxidant protection for gut health.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.