- Potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C
- Lessens gastric irritation
- It is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Made with only premium ingredients sourced
- Free from wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors
Is Pure Encapsulations Buffered Ascorbic Acid Right for You?
Buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C. This special form of ascorbic acid lessens possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals. Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body. It is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports the body's defense system by promoting white blood cell function and activity, interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.