- Dietary Supplements
- Prostate Health Support
- PSA-Modulating Mechanisms
The four foods in Pomi-T have healthful benefits for your entire body. But their constituent molecules, naturally present in food, have been shown to concentrate within prostate tissue and provide a rich array of complementary, prostate-supporting, PSA-modulating mechanisms.
- Specifically concentrates in prostate tissue.
- Supports your body’s system of dealing with senescent cells.
- Promotes healthy levels of the inflammatory response, inhibits androgen receptor expression, and supports healthy cell migration.
- EGCG, green tea catechin, specifically concentrates in prostate tissue where it regulates PSA (prostate-specific antigen) production to maintain healthy PSA levels.
- Helps modulate gene expression and activity of androgen receptors.
- Supports body’s natural defenses against oxidation.
- Promotes a healthy level of the inflammatory response, chiefly due to its main component, curcumin.
- Helps modulate cell signaling mechanisms, supporting healthy cell migration.
- Promotes healthy cell proliferation.
- Helps regulate enzymes (phase II detoxifying enzymes) in gut and liver tissue that help maintain healthy dietary molecules.
- Helps promote healthy PSA levels.
- Supports regulation of cell growth and transcription factors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.