- Provides ubiquinol, the active, reduced form of CoQ10
- More bioavailable than standard CoQ10
- Patented processing prevents oxidation
- Also available in 100 mg softgels
- This product contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten
Is Integrative Therapeutics UBQH 50 mg Right for You?
Active, stabilized ubiquinol in an exclusive, clinically studied delivery system. UBQH provides ubiquinol, the reduced, active form of CoQ10, to support cellular energy and overall health. UBQH is ideal for patients requiring high doses of CoQ10, older individuals, and those patients for whom CoQ10 conversion may be problematic. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.