- Proven to colonize the vaginal tract after oral administration
- Features acid and bile-tolerant probiotic strains
- Potency and viability are guaranteed through expiration date
- Safe to use with conventional options for urogenital health
- This product is gluten free
Is Integrative Therapeutics Pro-Flora Women's Probiotic Right for You?
A clinically validated combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1Â and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14Â to promote vaginal colonization and comfort. Pro-Flora Women's Probiotic contains a clinically validated combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14. More than 20 years of clinical research support the use of GR-1 and RC-14 to colonize the vaginal tract and support urogenital health. This unique combination also supports healthy vaginal odor and comfort, as well as bowel health and regularity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.