- Provides a flush-free form of niacin
- Help support cholestrol levels already within normal limits
- Aids in fat and cholesterol metabolism
- Helps in the raising of the beneficail high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- Supports the retention of healthy blood pressure
Is Integrative Therapeutics Flush-Free Niacin Right for You?
This supplement provides inositol hexaniacinate, a form of niacin (vitamin B3) used in Europe for more than 30 years. Inositol hexaniacinate is not associated with the side effects of other, harsher forms of niacin in high levels: flushing, fatigue, and upset stomach. Niacin is well known for aiding fat and cholesterol metabolism, which can have an impact on circulation. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.