- Promotes Emotional Well Being
- Important neurotransmitter that is involved in regulating sleep/wake cycles
- Help moderate appetite and food cravings
- Supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced
- FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten
Is Integrative Therapeutics 5-HTP Right for You?
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is an intermediate in the natural synthesis of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. The enzyme tryptophan hydroxylase adds a hydroxyl group (OH) to tryptophan, forming the 5-HTP intermediate. In the body, it converts to serotonin with the removal of a carboxyl group (COOH) by a second enzyme. Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of endocrine and brain activity responsible for emotion, appetite and sleep/wake cycles. In clinical studies, administration of 5-HTP supported serotonin production.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.