- Promotes restful sleep patterns
- Helps maintain normal circadian rhythms
- Provides benefit for shift workers and travelers with jet lag
- Without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts)
- contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
Is Thorne Melaton-3 Right for You?
Sleep isn't just about "getting a good night's rest." New information regularly emerges about sleep's importance to disease prevention, cognitive function, mood, athletic performance, and even maintaining a healthy weight. The adverse health conditions that can occur with chronically poor sleep include diabetes, obesity, infertility, heart disease, sleep apnea, and more. Unfortunately, even though we might be eating right, exercising, and making healthy decisions, we might be neglecting our sleep. In fact, more than 40 percent of U.S. adults don't get the ideal amount of sleep each night.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.