For perfect complement to any occasion, Simply Nutrition brings you an easy and healthy dessert that doesn’t require the use of a hot oven. No bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries are simple to make and are healthy enough to not make you feel any guilt about indulging in a wonderful tasting desert. Did we mention strawberries are pack full of iron, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, vitamin K and vitamin E?
- 1 pkg fresh strawberries 16 oz
- 1 Large pkg ( 8 oz) extra creamy whipped cream, unsweetened ( cool whip or store brand)
- 1 pkg cream cheese ( soften) 8.oz
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg jello pudding (cheesecake flavor) 3.4 oz package
1 gal freezer bag
- Prep. Take your package of fresh strawberries and wash them. Slice an X into the top of the strawberry. Set them aside to dry. Place strawberries in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Take whipped cream and the package of pudding and fold them together until well blended. Slowly add the package of softend cream cheese to the mix. Then add 1 1/2 tea spoons of vanilla extract to the filling. After the filling is well mixed remove from bowl and place in a 1 gallon Freezer bag and chill for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove strawberries from refrigerator and snip one end of the freezer bag, as you will use the freeze bag as a piping bag. Remove the strawberries from the refrigerator. Squeeze a nice amount of filling into the X you cut into the strawberry and you are done! Place on a plate and enjoy!