Vitamin D is a natural vitamin that is present in very few foods and is needed by the body for calcium absorption. Vitamin D is naturally obtained through sun exposure but increases a persons risk for skin cancer from exposure to harmful UV rays. Without sufficient vitamin D in a persons diet, bones become weak and brittle and a person becomes more susceptible to bone fractures and breaks. Most people have no symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency. Taking Vitamin D supplements regularly also lowers a persons risk for osteoporosis.
Items 1-9 of 35
- Special Price $18.59 Regular Price $19.34Quickview
- Special Price $13.94 Regular Price $14.60Quickview
- Special Price $21.74 Regular Price $22.64Quickview
- Special Price $19.34 Regular Price $20.09Quickview
- Special Price $15.44 Regular Price $16.04Quickview
- Special Price $27.74 Regular Price $28.79Quickview