Vitabase Zinc (20 mg) -- 250 Tablets
- Vitabase Zinc uses L-OptiZinc®, the only premium zinc supplement approved by the FDA for human nutrition.
- Unlike other zinc supplements, L-OptiZinc® will not cause anemia by removing iron from cells.
- Is essential for growth and development, reproduction, digestion, respiration and proper brain, nerve, vision, and immune function.
- Offers one of 16 essential trace minerals the body needs to stay healthy.
- Provides tablets, each of which contains 20 mg of L-OptiZinc®.
Zinc: The Mineral that your body needs!
Zinc has various effects on the immune system and without it, your body increases the risk of infections. Zinc is the most abundant mineral in your body and is found in almost every cell. Zinc is used to boost the immune system and help protect against colds and upper-respiratory illnesses.
Zinc Keeps Your Immune System Strong
Studies show those who are deficient in zinc are more susceptible to infections and that taking a daily dose of Zinc can also shorten the duration of the common cold, fight off recurrent ear infections, and preventing lower respiratory infections.
Men benefit from Zinc in the area of reproductive health because the hormone testosterone requires zinc for its production. Infertility resulting from low-testosterone levels may respond to increased zinc intake.
Why L-OptiZinc as Your Zinc Supplement?
L-OptiZinc® is the only high-potency zinc supplement that is FDA-approved safe for human nutrition. L-OptiZinc® is a patented 1:1 complex of zinc and 100 percent natural methionine, the amino acid best absorbed by the body and serves as an antioxidant. Studies show that L-OptiZinc® is absorbed better, is retained longer, and is more effective than ordinary zinc supplements tested. It also resists binding with dietary fiber and phytate, organic compounds that inhibit zinc absorption.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as monomethionine)*||20 mg|