Vitabase Vitamin B-6 (100 mg) -- 100 Vegetarian Tablets
- Vitabase Vitamin B-6 is essential to energy production.
- Helps to produce red blood cells and keeps the immune system healthy.
- Aids in keeping homocysteine levels down.
- Is key to nerve and muscle cell health.
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
Vitabase Vitamin B6 is an Essential Vitamin in the Vitamin B Complex Family
The B complex family of vitamins is composed of eight different water-soluble vitamins. Together they play an important role in the production of energy in your body. B vitamins are critical to many body functions including metabolizing carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. B vitamins are also essential for good muscle tone and a healthy nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is most important to nerve and muscle cell health and helps with the production of RNA and DNA. Together with vitamins B12 and B9, pyridoxine helps control blood levels of homocysteine.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL)||100 mg|