Vitabase Super Omega-3 -- 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Vitabase Super Omega-3 supports a healthy heart.
- Is recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Offers enteric coating that eliminates odor and aftertaste.
- Supportive but inconclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Is carefully processed to remove any harmful elements.
Get All the Benefits of Omega-3 Fish Oil Without the Aftertaste
For those that do not or cannot eat a sufficient amount of fish, fish oil is a great alternative source of Omega-3 EFAs. The enteric coating of Super Omega-3 formula eliminates the unpleasant odor and fishy aftertaste that is commonly associated with most fish oil supplements. The enteric coating also allows Super Omega-3 to pass through the stomach to the intestines, where it is much more highly absorbed.
Support Your Heart With Omega-3 EFAs
One of the primary benefits of Super Omega-3 EFAs is to promote heart health. Omega-3 EFAs are so essential for supporting heart health that the American Heart Association endorses the use of Omega-3 EFAs in your diet.
Super Omega-3 fish oil from Vitabase is molecularly distilled to remove PCBs, dioxins, and heavy metals like lead and mercury. This measure also reduces the oxidation of the oil and helps to maintain its freshness and stability.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||10 IU|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1000 mg|