Vitabase Sublingual Methyl B-12 (3000 mcg) -- 50 Lozenges
- Vitabase Sublingual Methyl B-12 uses methylcobalamin, the most active and effective form of B12.
- Is sublingual for superior delivery into the bloodstream.
- Supports improved energy levels.
- Works with folic acid and B6 to support cardiovascular health.
- Offers vegetarian formula.
- Less expensive than nationally advertised product.
Vitabase Sublingual Methyl Vitamin B12 Is Better
Vitamin B12 is essential for maintaining sufficient energy levels, yet as you age your levels decrease. Your body’s ability to absorb vitamin B12 declines as you get older. Yet B12 has a vital role in the regulation of your sleep, appetite, and energy levels.
Vitamin B12 is needed for the prevention of anemia as well as proper digestion and the absorption of foods. Those on vegan diets need to be certain to take B12 as a supplement since it is found almost exclusively in animal tissue.
Low energy, fatigue, lack of appetite, tingling and numbness in the extremities, light-headedness, or abdominal pain may all signal low levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can occur for several reasons. Primary food sources which contain vitamin B12 are meats, eggs, and dairy products. With that said, vegans and vegetarians are at much higher risk of developing a deficiency. Also, those who have had gastric-bypass surgery or other procedures involving the digestive tract may see their vitamin B12 levels decline.
Supplements such as multivitamins typically contain B12. Unfortunately, it is not usually absorbed well in pill form. Though injections are effective, they require a doctor’s office visit and are painful and costly. Research has shown that sublingual (“under the tongue”) delivery is a very effective and inexpensive means of delivering vitamin B12. When placed under the tongue or between the cheek and gum, the lozenge dissolves and releases B12 into the bloodstream in as little as 15 minutes.
Why You Should Choose Vitabase Methyl Vitamin B12
Vitabase Methyl B-12 uses the coenzyme form of B12, methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable and active form of B12. Most supplements (including one widely advertised on TV) use cyanocobalamin, which the liver must first convert to methylcobalamin.
Learn the Benefit of Supplementing with Vitamin B12
- Improved energy: Because of its role in red blood cell production, taking vitamin B12 may help improve energy levels.
- Heart health: Vitamin B12 combines with folic acid and vitamin B6 to lower levels of homocysteine in the blood. All three vitamins are included in this one supplement
- Memory and mental sharpness: Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the nervous system’s function.
Methyl B-12 is vegetarian. It contains no added salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, or artificial color or flavors.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||3000 mcg|