Vitabase Relora (250 mg) -- 60 Capsules
- Clinical studies show that Relora® can reduce stress. More studies are needed.
- Vitabase Relora provides patented, proprietary blend of standardized extracts of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense.
- Offers less-expensive alternative to similar products.
- Provides capsules, each of which contains 250 mg of Relora®.
Control Your Stress and Cortisol Level With Vitabase Relora
Many studies have shown the link between high levels of the stress hormone cortisol and weight gain. High amounts of stress can lead to high levels of the hormone cortisol. Cortisol stimulates the appetite, leading to unhealthy weight gain or difficulty losing those extra pounds.
Cortisol control supplements have recently gained more popularity due to the intense media marketing campaigns that link cortisol and stress to weight gain. Relora® is a much is an inexpensive alternative to some of the more popular diet pills on the market and has been proven to reduce cortisol levels.
Help Control Your Appetite Naturally With Vitabase Relora
Vitabase Relora® is a natural proprietary blend of a patented extract of Magnolia officinalis and a patent-pending extract from Phellodendron amurense. Relora® was developed as an ingredient for dietary supplements and functional foods that could be used for stress management and stress-related appetite control.
This patented blend of plant extracts is the result of screening more than 50 plant fractions from traditional plant medicines which are used around the globe.
Human Fat/Stress-Related Hormone Trial Results
- 37% Cortisol Reduction (P = 0.01)
- 227% DHEA Increase (P = 0.003)
Human Open Trial Results:
- 8 out of 10 people felt more relaxed.
- 7 out of 10 people enjoyed more restful sleep.
- 7 out of 10 people reduced stress-related snacking of sweets.
- 9 out of 10 people said it was gentle on the stomach.
Further study is needed to confirm specific health benefits from using this product.
Relora® has been shown in clinical studies to be safe with little or no side effects.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Blend *** (Magnolia officinalis, Phellodendron amurense)||250 mg|