Vitabase Glucosamine (500 mg) -- 120 Tablets
- Glucosamine has been studied in more than 300 scientific investigations and supported by over 20 clinical studies.
- Glucosamine helps joint pain and contributes to healing of the joints.
- Glucosamine may slow the progression of cartilage deterioration.
- Vitabase Glucosamine comes in 500 mg tablets.
- Is well tolerated by the body with a long history of safety
Feel the Freedom of Movement Again With Vitabase Glucosamine
Glucosamine is a substance which is found naturally in the joints. Glucosamine stimulates the formation and repair of cartilage that has degenerated over time. It has been the subject of many clinical studies over the past 20 years. These studies have shown that glucosamine has proven effective at reducing joint pain.
A Portuguese study involving people who suffer from osteoarthritis showed that 95% of participants experienced at least some benefit when taking 1,500 mg of glucosamine per day. Another recent study seems to indicate that glucosamine, not only repairs cartilage, but slows the deterioration of cartilage and relieves pain. Glucosamine is considered safe with no adverse side effects, but more research is necessary to confirm specific health benefits.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||500 mg|