Vitabase Cranberry Concentrate (400 mg) -- 60 Capsules
- Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Contains the equivalent of 34 pounds of whole cranberries in each pound of cranberry powder.
- Offers a 100 percent-pure product with no added sugar.
- Provides capsules, each of which contains 400 mg of concentrated cranberry fruit.
Get Natural Support For Your Urinary System From Cranberry Concentrate
Cranberry, a close relative of the blueberry, has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries. Cranberries include many substances scientists have learned promote good health, such as the following:
- Proanthocyanidins and anthocyanins, which restrain bacterial colonization, thus inhibiting bladder and urinary tract infections
- Organic acids — quinic, malic, and citric acids — that acidify the urine, thus preventing the formation of kidney stones
- Vitamins and minerals (especially vitamins A and C) that act as antioxidants and promote whole-body health
Win the Battle With Urinary Tract Infections With Cranberry Concentrate
Perhaps cranberry’s most well-known use is for Urinary Tract Infections. UTIs affect nearly one out of every two women at some point during their lifetimes. There are even some individuals that suffer from chronic UTIs. UTIs result in 5 million doctor visits each year. The proanthocyanidins in cranberry prevent bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall and keeps it from spreading. This also makes it easier to flush the bacteria out of the system with urine.
The quinic acid in cranberry helps acidify the urine, which in turn lowers the level of ionized calcium, the most common cause of kidney stones.
Vitabase Cranberry Comes in a Concentrated Powder
Our concentrated cranberry powder contains numbers that are equivalent of 34 pounds of cranberries and that's in each pound of cranberry powder we produce. Our cranberry powder consists of 100% cranberry fruit solids and contains a perfect balance of naturally occurring organic acids in their synergistic ratios. With our product, you get all the benefits of cranberry without the sugar found in a cranberry cocktail.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
|Cranberry Fruit Powder 34:1 (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (100% Cranberry fruit solids)||400 mg|