Vitabase CoQ10 Softgels (50 mg) -- 60 Softgel Capsules
- Coenzyme Q10 is a vital antioxidant for maintaining a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- CoQ10 helps in the production of energy.
- Japan is known for producing the highest quality CoQ10.
- CoQ10 can help after heart attacks, for high blood pressure, strengthen the heart.
Good Health Starts With CoEnzyme Q10
CoQ10 is a biologically active quinone found in every cell of the body. It is a cofactor in the electron transport chain, the biological pathway in cellular respiration from which ATP and most of the body's energy are derived.
The powerful antioxidant is highly concentrated in heart muscle cells.
It also aids circulation and stimulates the immune system. CoQ10 is very important to heart health.
CoEnzyme Q10 Can Serve Many Purposes
- After Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Damage Caused by Chemo
- Heart Failure
Japan is the Leader in Qualtiy CoQ10 Production
Japan produces the highest quality CoQ10 in the world, and it is widely used there at the direction of physicians to support improved heart health. Our CoQ10 comes from Japan.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene) ***||1250 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||50 IU|
|Coenzyme Q10||50 mg|