Vitabase CLA (1000 mg) -- 60 Softgel Capsules
- Vitabase CLA offers important essential fatty acid.
- Vitabase CLA comes from Tonalin® CLA, the premier, patented brand of CLA.
- CLA sustains lean muscle mass.
- CLA supports dieting goals when associated with diet and exercise.
- CLA supports healthy body composition.
- Vitabase CLA provides 1,000 mg of Tonalin® per capsule.
What is CLA?
CLA is the “good” trans-fat that occurs naturally in meat and dairy, especially from grass-fed animals.
Linoleic acid is an omega-6 essential fatty acid that produces prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are found in every cell and are important to maintaining proper health. Tonalin® is a licensed brand name of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
First discovered in the early 1980s, CLA is an omega-6 fatty acid that continues to be studied for its diverse applications in promoting good health. Tonalin® CLA is made through a proprietary process that converts the linoleic acid derived from safflower oil to conjugated linoleic acid.
Tonalin CLA Proven to be Safe and Effective
Tonalin® CLA is a safe, effective, scientifically proven nutritional supplement that contains absolutely no stimulants. CLA deficiency could be one of the most significant reasons for obesity in Americans . While the only way to get CLA in food is through meat and dairy products, it has been shown that CLA content in our food has decreased by nearly 60% over the past 40 years. This can be attributed to the current feeding practices of cattle farmers. CLA has been shown in numerous studies to have the ability reduce body fat while increasing lean muscle mass.
How CLA Works:
Studies have shown an enzyme called lipoprotein lipase is what CLA inhibits. It breaks down fat from our diet so it can be absorbed and stored in the body for later use. By suppressing this enzyme, CLA helps reduce the amount of fat deposited and stored throughout the body. To summarize, these studies have shown that CLA works in four ways:
- By decreasing the amount of fat stored after one eats
- By increasing the rate of fat breakdown in fat cells
- By increasing the rate of fat burning
- By decreasing the total number of fat cells
While many clinical studies have been related to CLA, more studies are needed before specific health benefits can be established.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Tonalin (Contains 72-82% Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||1000 mg|