Vitabase Alfalfa (550 mg) -- 250 Tablets
- Provides one of the most mineral-rich plants we know of.
- Is rich in phytoestrogens and contains eight essential amino acids.
- Is high in chlorophyll and vitamins A, D, B6, E, and K. Also provides some calcium and phosphorus.
- Is carefully selected and dried using a process designed to preserve its naturally occurring constituents.
- Offers vegetarian tablets, each of which contains 550 mg of alfalfa.
Alfalfa is Loaded With Important Nutrients
Long cultivated as an important food source for animals, alfalfa has become a popular nutritional supplement for humans. Alfalfa roots can grow to twenty feet deep or more. This means they have access to nutrients most plants can't reach. Because of this, alfalfa is one of the richest sources of vital nutrients we have available to us.
This superfood is high in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, calcium, and phosphorus. Alfalfa is also rich in phytoestrogens and contains the eight essential amino acids. It is one of the most mineral-rich plants known. Because the minerals are in a balanced and natural form, the body easily absorbs them. If you are looking for an alternative to a mineral supplement, alfalfa is a great choice.
Because of our commitment to quality, we are proud to offer a premium alfalfa product. Our alfalfa is carefully selected and dried using a process designed to preserve its naturally occurring constituents. As with all our supplements, you can rest assured that you are getting the quality you deserve at an affordable price.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) herb powder||550 mg|