- Improves sleep cycle
- Induces lucid dreaming and memory dream recall
- Enhances visualizations and repels nightmares
- Allows the body to enter REMS (Rapid Eye Movement Sleep) more quickly for a deeper and longer sleep
HOW TO USE
- Aromatically - Diffuse 7 to 8 drops in a Jade Bloom approved diffuser each night as you drift off into a deep sleep
- Topically - Dilute 4 to 6 drops in grapeseed oil and massage into the back of your neck at the top of the spine before bed
After taking a few deep breaths of LUCID visualize yourself falling into a deep sleep and having control over your dreams.
Keep a dream journal by your bed and get in the habit of writing down your dreams each morning first thing when you wake.
For best results use both topically and aromatically. Massage 2 to 3 drops into the back of your neck at the top of the spine and as LUCID permeates your skin and into your blood, your body will be prepared to more quickly enter deep sleep. The ongoing inhalation of LUCID as you diffuse it through the night will help keep you in a deep sleep and better prepare you to have successful LUCID dreams.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Kashmir Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), German Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla), and Rose Bulgaria (Rosa Damascena)