- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Supports bone, immune, and heart health
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop
- Non-GMO | dairy-free | vegetarian | unflavored
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Is Carlson Baby's Super Daily D3 400 IU Right for You?
Breast milk and formula are excellent nutrient sources for babies but often don't provide enough vitamin D. And while many of us rely on the sun to help our bodies produce vitamin D, sun exposure isn't recommended for babies younger than 6 months. Vitamin D promotes healthy growth and development; helps our bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health.
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. Store a room temperature. If soft, place in refrigerator for firmness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.