Ocean Blue Omega-3 Minicaps with Vitamin D - 60 Count
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH AND BLOOD CIRCULATION: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids with healthy diet and exercise may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- VITAMIN D: An essential nutrient for healthy teeth, bones and immune function. It is estimated that as many as 85% of people in the US are deficient in Vitamin D. Omega-3 2100 with Vitamin D provides 2,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per serving.
- BURPLESS WITH NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: The purity of our omega-3s plus a natural orange oil extract that we add to our products help to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: All our omega-3s come from wild-caught, anchovies and sardines with zero to low mercury exposure off the pristine waters of the Peruvian coast.
- PURITY IS OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We molecularly distill our fish oil to remove unwanted fats and by-products. Our exacting purity standards ensure that our products are free from mercury, purine, other toxins.
Ocean Blue Omega-3 Minicaps Are a Great Source of Omega-3 EFA
Essential fatty acids or EFA's consist of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fats. Polyunsaturated fats are vital to the health of your heart. Omega-3 is not produced by your body on its own. Omega-3 fats are produced in green plants and algae from the ocean. The algae and plants which produce omega-3 are the main food source consumed by shellfish and cold-water fish. This results in high concentrations of Omega-3 in their fat. Omega-6 fats can mostly be found in land-based seeds and grains. Omega-6 are also found in the fat of the animals that eat these grains and seeds, such as cows, pigs and chickens. Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids or EFA's are necessary for human cell membranes to function. Keeping the proper balance between these two EFA's is important, as they compete with each other for metabolic conversion. Because the average American diet relies on food products derived from soy, corn and the animals that feed on them. With this, the ratios of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fats in Americans tend to range between 10:1 and 30:1, with an average of around 15:1. So unless you are following a very low fat diet, the ideal ratio of 1:1 between Omega-3 and Omega-6 is hard to achieve.
Omega-3 Minicaps Are Designed to be Easy to Swallow and Perfect for Children
Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 Minicaps are a third of the size of their full sized product. These easy to swallow mincaps are perfect for children and those who have a difficult time taking larger pills. Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 Minicaps contain 75% less fat than the average fish oil supplement and are four times the Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) than krill oil caps. Made with natural citrus oil and scent so you won't have to deal with any bad-tasting burps or fishy aftertaste. Ocean Blue Omega-3 Minicaps do not contain any gluten, sugar, lactose or dyes.
Vitamin D3 Deficiency is Linked to Many Health Problems
Scientists have recently discovered that vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to many health problems. Because of the increased use of sunscreen and indoor living, the number of Americans with a vitamin D3 deficiency has drastically increased. Recent studies have found that vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to health conditions such as depression, back pain, cancer, both insulin resistance and pre-eclampsia during pregnancy, impaired immunity and macular degeneration.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Fish Oil||400 mg|
|Total Omega-3 fatty acids||350 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||225 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||100 mg|
|Other Omega-3||25 mg|