Ocean Blue Omega 3 2100 - 60 Capsules
- BURPLESS WITH NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: The purity of the omega-3s plus a natural orange oil extract that is added to the products help to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY - Because Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100 is manufactured in an FDA approved and monitored facility you know the quality and purity is of the highest standard.
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH AND BLOOD CIRCULATION: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids with healthy diet and exercise may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- LESS OF THE BAD STUFF - Ocean Blue Professional 2100 contains 75% less fat than the average fish oil supplement. It is also molecularly distilled to ensure the highest level of purity.
- FRESHNESS MATTERS - Guaranteed that all products we sell will have an expiration date of more than 18 months away. The more fresh your fish oil is, the better.
Ocean Blue Omega-3 2100 is Pharmaceutical Grade and Strength
Essential fatty acids or EFA's consist of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fats. Polyunsaturated fats are vital to the health of your heart, with that said, Omega-3 is not produced by your body on its own. Omega-3 fats are produced in green plants and algae from the ocean. The algae and plants which produce omega-3 are the main food source consumed by shellfish and cold-water fish. This results in high concentrations of Omega-3 in their fat.
Omega-6 fats can mostly be found in land-based seeds and grains. Omega-6 are also found in the fat of the animals that eat these grains and seeds, such as cows, pigs and chickens. Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids or EFA's are necessary for human cell membranes to function. Keeping the proper balance between these two EFA's is important, as they compete with each other for metabolic conversion.
Because the average American diet relies on food products derived from soy, corn and the animals that feed on them. With this, the ratios of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fats in Americans tend to range between 10:1 and 30:1, with an average of around 15:1. So unless you are following a very low fat diet, the ideal ratio of 1:1 between Omega-3 and Omega-6 is hard to achieve.
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids are Endorsed by the American Heart Association
The AHA recently issued its first ever statement on triglyceride management, which included recommendations for eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid (EPA and DHA) intake that are based on an analysis of more than 500 international studies over the past 30 years. In conjunction with other important lifestyle changes, including dietary changes and weight loss, The AHA suggests a daily intake of 500 - 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA for those with borderline high triglyceride levels. Optimal triglyceride levels are considered to be 100 mg/dL or lower. According to The AHA, over 31% of the US population have at least borderline high triglyceride levels.
Not only is it suggested for triglyceride management, but the AHA has suggested that individuals who have a history of coronary heart disease should consume a minimum of 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA every day. CHD is the most common heart disease in the United States and is the number one cause of death in both men and women. In 2010, an estimated 785,000 Americans had a new coronary attack as a result of CHD, and about 470,000 had a recurrent attack. Elevated triglyceride levels have long been associated with CHD.
Omega-3 2100 Is Made With Citrus Oil So There Is No Fishy Taste or Smell
Each 2 capsule dose gives your body 2100 mg of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100 is the most potent omega 3 supplement available on the market today. Made with a natural citrus oil and scent, so you won't have to deal with the unpleasant burps and fishy aftertaste. Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100 does not contain any gluten, sugar, lactose or dyes.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||24|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Fish Oil (from anchovy)||2400 mg|
|Total Omega-3 fatty acids||2100 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||1350 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||600 mg|
|Other Omega-3||150 mg|