Ocean Blue Omega 3 2100 - 138 Count - Bonus Bottle 15% More Free
Special Price $34.95 Regular Price $39.99
- BURPLESS WITH NO FISHY AFTERTASTE - The purity of the omega-3s plus a natural orange oil extract that is added to the products help to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY - Because Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100 is manufactured in an FDA approved and monitored facility you know the quality and purity is of the highest standard.
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH AND BLOOD CIRCULATION - Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids with healthy diet and exercise may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- LESS OF THE BAD STUFF - Ocean Blue Professional 2100 contains 75% less fat than the average fish oil supplement. It is also molecularly distilled to ensure the highest level of purity.
- FRESHNESS MATTERS - Guaranteed that all products we sell will have an expiration date of more than 18 months away. The more fresh your fish oil is, the better.
Oceanblue Professional Omega-3 2100 is a prescription-strength omega-3 fatty acid supplement made with Olcenic blend. Olcenic is a proprietary blend of highly pure omega-3s and other essential oils made with an optimal ratio of EPA(Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA(Docosahexaenoic Acid), and DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid). EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) are the two most well researched forms of omega-3s. They are both essential fatty acids which means that your body can't make these fatty acids, so you must get them through your diet. EPA and DHA are highly unsaturated fats that are vital nutrients and are known as healthy fats because of their importance to the healthy function of our bodies. Omega-3 2100 contains 2,100 mg of omega-3s per serving which is three times as strong as other fish oil products. It may help reduce heart-related issues and triglyceride (blood fat) levels. It comes in a pleasing natural orange flavor that helps to eliminate fish taste and burps that are common with lower quality fish oil supplements. All of the omega-3s come from wild-caught, anchovies, and sardines with zero to low mercury exposure of the pristine waters of the Peruvian coast. It is best to take Oceanblue products with food due to better absorption. Contains fish and soy derivatives.
Write Your Own Review
Recommended Use:Take 1 or 2 softgels daily with meal.
Servings Per Container:69