Now Foods Essential Oils - Grapefruit Oil - 1 oz
- May help mood disorders and relieve stress
- May help treat oily skin and skin disorders
- May boost immune system and brain function
- Rich in antioxidants
- May Increases appetite
Now Foods 100% pure grapefruit oil
Summer Fun Blend
Add 1 drop each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and grapefruit oil to a diffuser and enjoy
Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel
What makes our aromatherapy essential oils so special?
The integrity of an essential oil is determined by the botanical from which it was derived, proper harvest and gentle extraction methods to bring products to life.
The Best Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been improving moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Aromatherapy oils are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re borne. When these natural extracts are diffused they can inspire, energize, soothe, and encourage wellness and peace of mind.
- The use of essential oils as fragrances dates back almost 6,000 years, and they’ve been used by a variety of cultures and ethnicities.
- Essential oils were used for therapeutic, hygienic, spiritual and ritualistic purposes, and in many cultures they still are to this day.
- Today essential oils are primarily used in therapeutic settings to help achieve a positive mood and bring about relaxation. Studies indicate that certain essential oils may help with the occasional stress and anxiety associated with everyday life, but more research is needed.
- Almost anyone can enjoy the benefits of an aromatherapy oil, but certain individuals, such as pregnant women, persons with allergies, and those with respiratory conditions such as asthma should only use essential oils for aromatherapy under the guidance of a trained professional.
- Keep in mind that essential oils are highly concentrated botanical extracts and should never be ingested or applied to skin at full strength. Consult a professional aromatherapist or an accredited reference on aromatherapy for advice on these uses.
What goes into the best quality essential oils? Loving attention to detail from start to finish, insistence on the best raw materials, gentle processing methods, and an industry-leading commitment to quality.
For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|100% pure grapefruit oil|