Life Extension L-Arginine (700 mg) -- 200 Vegetarian Capsules
- L-Arginine helps to repair damaged tissue.
- Helps to support the cardiovascular system.
- Arginine has been shown to increase the production of nitric oxide.
- L-Arginine is a key component to maintaining healthy bone and tissue.
L-Arginine Helps to Support Many Body Functions
L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid which is involved in numerous functions of the human body's biochemistry. These functions include ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion, and immune modulation. Arginine is also well known as being a precursor to nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a key component of endothelial-derived relaxing factor, an endogenous messenger molecule involved in a variety of endothelium-dependent physiological effects in the cardiovascular system.
L-arginine is required for the body to synthesize nitric oxide, which enables the arterial system to retain its youthful elasticity. Nitric oxide can also aid in the production of endothelial-derived relaxing factor, which is needed by your arteries to expand and contract with each heartbeat. L-arginine can also help stimulate your immune system. Surgical or traumatic injury will drastically increase your body’s need for L-arginine. L-arginine is a key building block to maintaining healthy tissue and bone.
L-Arginine supports these functions:
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Supports the effects of exercise.
- Is important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Supports function of cardiovascular system.
- Aids in the repair tissues.
- Responsible for release of growth hormones.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|