Life Extension Fast-C® with Dihydroquercetin -- 120 Vegetarian Tablets
- Vitamin C is used in many body functions, but most important it helps to neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in your body.
- Vitamin C also promotes production of vital tissue (collagen) that supports arterial walls, skin, and bones.
- Life Extension FAST-C® with Dihydroquercetin is the latest discovery in creating a more highly absorbable vitamin C.
- FAST-C® received the prestigious Scientific Achievement Award from Nutrition Business Journal.
Get the Most From Your Vitamin C Supplement With Life Extension Fast-C with Dihydroquercetin
Your body uses vitamin C to help neutralize free radicals, supports biosynthesis of certain neurotransmitters, and promotes production of vital tissue (collagen) that supports arterial walls, skin, and bones. Vitamin C helps to boost your immune system, boosts lymphocyte glutathione levels, and helps regenerate other antioxidants, including vitamin E.
Because vitamin C leaves your body rapidly, obtaining the most from your vitamin C has left people taking supplements several times a day. Scientists have long looked for a more highly-absorbent vitamin C formula.
The efficiency of vitamin C can be hampered because your body quickly utilizes it and it's then excreted by your body. A novel formula sets a new standard for rapid absorption, enhancing the time that vitamin C is delivered for cellular protection.
FAST-C® was compared head-to-head with a leading premium brand of “enhanced absorption” vitamin C in two human trials at a distinguished research center. What they found was that FAST-C® has a faster absorption rate along with very little excretion.
The good news is that it's finally here! This next-generation FAST-C® with Dihydroquercetin supplement has been proven in double-blind, human trials to have faster absorption along with equal or greater retention by your body. This breakthrough formula by FAST-C® is available exclusively from Life Extension®. It also contains dihydroquercetin to enhance vitamin C’s “recycling” power.
FAST-C® with Dihydroquercetin is the only vitamin C product to incorporate:
- A proprietary blend of alkalizing minerals that yields an almost completely acid-neutralized (which is better than “buffered”) vitamin C for sensitive stomachs
- Piperine (Bioperine®), a multipatented, black pepper alkaloid that significantly accelerates vitamin C absorption, shortening the time to peak plasma concentration
- Dihydroquercetin, a grape leaf derived flavonoid that donates electrons back to vitamin C molecules that have spent their electrons neutralizing free radicals—regenerating vitamin C to work again
In recognition of this breakthrough, FAST-C® received the prestigious Scientific Achievement Award from Nutrition Business Journal.
In a soon to be journal-published article, scientists evaluated the FAST-C® formulation in humans. They found that in just 60 minutes the FAST-C® composition generated a “significantly higher” vitamin C blood increase than the leading, enhanced-absorption vitamin C product. To further validate these findings, a second clinical trial was conducted to compare two different variations of the formula in FAST-C® with the leading, “enhanced” brand.
One of the FAST-C® formulations produced higher blood concentrations of vitamin C after 30, 60, and even 90 minutes. Despite faster and greater rises in blood vitamin C with FAST-C® the amounts of vitamin C excreted in the urine were no greater than the amount excreted in the urine with the leading “enhanced” brand—which suggests similar or better vitamin C retention by the body.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||79 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide)||8 mg|
|Bioperine piperine [from black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)]||3 mg|
|Total Dihydroquercetins [from grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (leaf)]||25 mg|