Life Extension Enhanced Natural Sleep® with Melatonin -- 30 Capsules
- Life Extension Enhanced Natural Sleep® will help you get a restful night's sleep without any adverse side effects.
- Contains Bioactive Milk Peptides, Melatonin, and Sendara® which is a blend of ashwagandha and Indian gooseberry.
- These ingredients are also good for keeping your skin in good health and maintaining your youthful appearence.
- Lack of sleep can negatively effect every system in your body and can cause premature aging.
Get the Best Night's Sleep You Have Ever Had With Life Extension Enhanced Natural Sleep with Dual-Action Melatonin
There are serious repercussions associated with sleep deprivation which are farther reaching than just the obvious fatigue and diminished performance. Many years of scientific research show that a good night's sleep effects nearly all systems of your body. They include your skin health and youthful appearance, healthy body weight, proper cell division, efficient collagen formation, glucose levels already within normal range, blood pressure already within normal range, insulin levels already within normal range, cardiovascular health, and your mood.
Scientists link sleeping problems to higher levels of stress which most of us endure in today's fast-paced life. To add to this problem, your sleep quality and duration will decline as you age, during the time we need the health benefits of a good night's sleep more than ever.
Life Extension Enhanced Natural Sleep® with Dual-Action Melatonin helps you achieve your best sleep and maintain your youthful appearance. Life Extension Enhanced Natural Sleep® with Dual-Action Melatonin contains these three scientifically proven natural compounds which show the ability to support healthy, restful sleep, promote healthy response to stress, and target sleep debt-related factors associated with skin aging:
- Life Extension Bioactive Milk Peptides (Lactium®) are a cutting-edge nutrient complex which consists of patented bioactive peptides which can be found naturally in milk. Milk peptides are widely used in Europe to promote sustained and restful sleep patterns. There are also published studies which show that these bioactive milk peptides also promote relaxation, help with stress, and support daytime cognition. A group of 63 women reporting a variety of sleep-related difficulties experienced as much as 65.6% improvement in their symptoms with just 150 mg per day of these bioactive milk peptides. In another study, the same 150 mg dose induced substantial improvements across 27 markers of sleep quality and stress response in 165 healthy adults. And in a third study, a group of healthy men and women taking 150 mg per day of these bioactive milk peptides for one month experienced a 50% improvement in sleep quality after two weeks and needed 30% less time to fall asleep after 4 weeks.
- Sendara® is a proprietary nutrient complex which is made up of ashwagandha and Indian gooseberry extracts. These herbs are revered in some cultures for their ability to promote healthy skin function and appearance. These plant-based compounds have since gained substantial clinical validation. Indian gooseberry offers antioxidant support and has been used to preserve youthful skin health and appearance in a number of skin care products. Ashwagandha also promotes a healthy response to stress, yielding 62% relaxation support compared to placebo with just 125 mg per day in one clinical study.
- Melatonin (very low dose). Melatonin is a compound which is produced in your brain to help maintain your sleep-wake cycle. Your melatonin levels will naturally decline as you age and adversely affect your sleep patterns. In both immediate and time-release forms, melatonin has been proven to support sustained and restful sleep. So much so that time-release melatonin has been licensed since June 2007 in Europe and other countries for promoting optimal sleep.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Sendara [proprietary blend of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root and leaf) standardized to withanolide glycoside conjugates and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) extract (fruit) standardized to low molecular weight hydrolysable tannins]||200 mg|
|Casein decapeptide (Bioactive Milk Peptides)||150 mg|
|Melatonin (immediate release)||0.75 mg|
|Melatonin (timed release)||0.75 mg|