Life Extension Dr. Strum’s Intensive Bone Formula -- 300 Capsule
- Strong bones are essential for an active, healthy lifestyle, especially as you age.
- Life Extension members have access to a state-of-the-art bone health formula previously available only to patients of renowned oncologist and prostate specialist Stephen B. Strum, M.D.
- This formula is specifically designed for individuals who need ultra-potent nutritional support for bone health.
Increase Bone Strength and Density With Dr. Strum's Intensive Bone Formula
Strong bones are essential for an active, healthy lifestyle, especially as you age. Unfortunately, hormonal changes and other age-related factors result in an inevitable loss and degradation of bone tissue — unless you take proactive steps to support bone health.
Life Extension members have access to a state-of-the-art bone health formula previously available only to patients of renowned oncologist and prostate specialist Stephen B. Strum, M.D.
The majority of aging individuals are protected with the ingredients contained in Bone Restore and the vitamin Kthey obtain from other supplements. But this formula is specifically designed for individuals who need ultra-potent nutritional support for bone health. A daily serving of ten capsules includes these nine bone-healthy nutrients:
- Potassium citrate — favorably affects bone mineral density through a unique calcium-sparing process in the body, increasing the availability of calcium necessary for bone remodeling.
- Extracts of the Ayurvedic herb Cissus quadrangularis — scientific research indicates it possesses potent bone health-promoting properties, including support for bone generation, healing, and strengthening capabilities. Very few formulas contain this plant-based bone defender.
- DimaCal® — a patented form of calcium that exhibits significantly better absorption than other calcium supplement options.
- Vitamin D3 — the optimally bioactive form of vitamin D.
- Vitamin K — long-acting form essential to transport calcium from the bloodstream into the bone. Working together with vitamin D, it helps maintain youthful calcium musculoskeletal distribution throughout the body.
- Magnesium and Zinc — the citrate forms for exceptional bioavailability.
- Boron and Silica — to support the bone matrix as it undergoes already-normal growth and turnover.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||8000 IU|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)||200 mcg|
|Calcium [as DimaCal (Dicalcium Malate)]||800 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||400 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||10 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate supplying 30 milliequivalents potassium)||1173 mg|
|Winged treebine (Cissus quadrangularis) extract (aerial part) [std. to 10% ketosterones (60 mg)]||600 mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate, aspartate, glycinate)||6 mg|
|Silica [from standardized Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract (stem)]||5 mg|