Life Extension CinSulin with InSea2 and Crominex 3+ - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Chromium plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in those within normal levels when used as part of a healthy diet.
- CinSulin® has scientists worldwide excited over the clinically validated power of a novel form of cinnamon to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Includes Crominex® 3+ with standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit.
- To provide full-spectrum benefits, antioxidants and gene-protecting nutrients like curcumin, trans-resveratrol, and green tea have been included.
- Cinnamon polyphenols have been found to activate our cells’ glucose detection systems, enabling them to support healthy blood glucose already within normal range.
Life Extension CinSulin with InSea2 and Crominex 3+ is the Ultimate in Blood Sugar Support
Countless aging Americans find themselves under constant assault from excess glucose calories. Even health-conscious, active people can experience higher-than-desired blood sugar levels as they age. Life Extension now offers an enhanced, all-natural, multipronged approach: CinSulin® with InSea® and Crominex® 3+.
CinSulin® — Scientists worldwide are excited over the clinically validated power of a novel form of cinnamon to support healthy glucose metabolism. Scientists at the US Department of Agriculture have been quietly studying it for more than a decade. Government experts have been amazed by compelling in vitro results documenting its ability to induce a twenty-fold increase in sugar metabolism.
Studies in humans have shown to be equally impressive. In a recent double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, a group of maturing individuals (average age 61) taking 500 mg per day of the cinnamon extract contained in this CinSulin® formula experienced an average decline of 12 mg/dL in fasting blood glucose after only two months. This novel cinnamon extract also produced a significant decrease in after-meal glucose spikes (an average of 32 mg/dL) after ingestion of 75 g of carbohydrates!
An objective of those who practice calorie restriction is to maintain fasting glucose levels around 80 mg/dL of blood and after-meal glucose spikes to no greater than 40 mg/dL. CinSulin® may help more longevity enthusiasts accomplish their glucose control objective.
Cinnamon polyphenols have been found to activate our cells’ glucose detection systems, enabling them to support healthy blood glucose already within normal range. Cinnamon also induces satiety (the feeling of being full) which inhibits overconsumption and optimizes after-meal blood sugar spikes at healthy levels. However, cinnamon naturally contains fat-soluble compounds known as aldehydes. The good news is that Life Extension® has identified a highly purified, water-soluble cinnamon extract.
InSea— Researchers have known of the many health benefits of seaweed extracts for years. Only recently has it come to light that a proprietary form of seaweed extract called InSea2® blocks the action of glucosidase andamylase — enzymes your body uses to break down carbohydrates into glucose, facilitating its transport into the bloodstream. Derived from brown seaweed and bladderwrack, a single 500 mg dose of this proprietary compound triggered a 48.3% decline in after-meal blood sugar spikes in a recent double-blind, placebo controlled trial.
Crominex® 3+ — Long known for its role in maintaining healthy glucose metabolism, chromium has beenoptimized with standardized extract of Indian gooseberry and a proprietary form of the adaptogen shilajit. The name of this most advanced chromium complex is Crominex® 3+. The Crominex® 3+ complex helps support:
- Normal cellular glucose absorption
- Healthy endothelial function
- Healthy lipid and triglyceride levels
- Normal cellular energy production
Combined with CinSulin® and InSea®, the result is an unrivalled formula that affords optimal support for healthy glucose metabolism in aging individuals.
- Best results are achieved by taking this product along with maintaining a proper diet and regular exercise. \r\n
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Iodine (typical value naturally occurring from Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus)||20 mcg|
|Chromium [as Crominex 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros standardized Phyllanthus emblica extract (fruit) and PrimaVie purified and standardized Shilajit]||133 mcg|
|CinSulin Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) water extract (bark) [standardized to 2.5% (4.375 mg) Type-A Polymers]||175 mg|
|InSea2 [proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from brown seaweeds Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) and Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)]||100 mg|