Hyperbiotics PRO-Dental with Blis Natural Mint Flavor - 45 Chewables
- Targeted Oral Probiotic Strains (including S. salivarius K12, S. salivarius M18, L. reuteri and L. paracasei) because bacterial diversity is key when it comes to oral and dental health.
- 3 Billion CFU in a Chewable Tablet. Oral probiotic strains colonize more easily than digestive probiotic strains since they don't have to survive your stomach acids to get where they need to be. These strains are meant to reside on the tongue, tonsils, and ear, nose, and throat area, so chewing them is the perfect delivery method.
- Chelated Zinc. This superior bioavailable form of Zinc plays a vital role in supporting the formation of connective tissue, teeth, and bones. Zinc may even play a role helping the uptake of calcium to your bones.
- Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. Thanks to our patented LiveBac manufacturing process, the probiotics in our formulas are protected and have an extended shelf life without refrigeration.
- Made in the USA. Our probiotics are manufactured in Washington and Colorado in facilities that are GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are survivable and as the label states.
- Premium Probiotic Supplement. This formula is vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of gluten and yeast. There is also no soy, sugar, iron, nuts, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives.
REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR DENTAL CHECK-UPS. The probiotic S. salivarius M18 produces an enzyme that helps dissolve and loosen the formation of biofilm and sticky deposits that can eventually lead to problems. The strains M18 & K12 help to crowd out undesirable bacteria, helping to address the root cause of unhealthy gums.
REPOPULATE YOUR ORAL MICROBIOME. You might be familiar with your gut microbiome, but did you know that different probiotic strains populate your oral cavity? And, if the balance of good bacteria in your mouth is compromised, dental issues can develop. Even more, poor oral health is often indicative of problems elsewhere in the body. That's why we created PRO-Dental: so you can proactively support this often-forgotten microbiome!
LIVE MORE HEALTHY DAYS. Your mouth is the gatekeeper and the first line of defense when it comes to the microbes that make their way into our bodies. The strains in PRO-Dental are among the most important and beneficial bacteria of the mouth-in fact, research shows that K12 can begin to support your immune system within just 24 hours!
FRESHEN BREATH AT ITS SOURCE. Did you know that when you use mouthwash to prevent bad breath, you kill both the good and bad bacteria? And, did you know that the good bacteria can potentially help keep the good and bad breath causing bacteria in check? In fact, S. salivarius is often found in healthy mouths, yet is deficient in those who suffer from bad breath. This means that the best long-term solution to freshening breath is to repopulate your oral cavity with the good guys found in PRO-Dental. Typically, we try to "mask" bad breath with cosmetic products such as mouth rinses, gums, and sprays. When K12 colonizes in your mouth, it actually helps to crowd out the odor-causing bacteria and therefore freshens bad breath at its root.
MAINTAIN HEALTHY EARS, NOSE, THROAT, AND SINUSES. When your oral microbiome is populated with strong probiotic colonies, you are equipped with natural defenses against common invaders. PRO-Dental is formulated with targeted probiotic strains to replenish the balance of good bacteria and support oral and upper respiratory health.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||2 mg|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend:|
|S. salivarius K12|
|S. salivarius M18|