- Featuring a proprietary blend of modified citrus pectin and sodium alginate
- Containing nutrient that can bind to toxins
- Modified citrus pectin to promote gentle detoxification
- Slightly sweetened with a light citrus flavor
- Never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs)
Is Thorne Pectinate Right for You?
Individuals at high risk for mineral deficiencies include the elderly because of deteriorating digestion, children and teenagers because of poor diet, individuals who have an eating disorder, and anyone suffering from a chronic disease. Taking certain prescription medications can also result in mineral deficiencies. Because the mineral content of fruits and vegetables depends on the soil health of the crop it is grown in, even a healthy individual who maintains a good diet can be at risk for a mineral deficiency because of mineral-depleted soil.
Warnings: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.